So things are really starting to work out here in D.C.! I applied for a job with Apple and I've been going through their group interview process. This is the first time I've ever applied for a retail job with a corporation. Doesn't seem to be so bad so far.
I also just got an email from a woman at Mary's Center, a nonprofit health clinic dedicated to assisting immigrants. I'm excited about this interview because I would love to work in a bilingual environment. Either way, it seems I may be employed soon.
On other fronts, Brian has been introducing me to the glory that is Family Guy. We also went to an amazing Spanish restaurant and had some killer sangria last week. We reminisced about our respective study abroad experiences for far too long. I think we both were ready to hop on a plane by the end of the evening. I know I was.
No comments:
Post a Comment