Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday update

I've definitely slipped into vacation mode. Yesterday at 11AM I was still getting myself up and out of bed. I was watching a little T.V., not sure what my plan for the day was when Nancy called. Nancy is my good friend from Mizzou who is coming out to D.C. after the end of the month to be my roommate. We've got a little Laverne & Shirley thing planned for the next year or so.

Anyway, before I have a chance to say anything, she starts yelling at me for about five minutes. She tells me to get out of bed and turn off the T.V. and go explore the city. She said I better have seen everything by the time she gets there.

How did she know I was watching Lindsay Lohan's E! True Hollywood Story? Brilliant.

So I went to the American Indian museum and saw a bunch of peace pipes and parrot feathers. The Mall is amazing. I love it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment