Monday, October 18, 2010

Good morning!

So, it is about 8:15 AM. That's right, I'm up before noon. Practically a miracle if you ask me. About once a year I do this, get up accidentally to go the bathroom at 6AM and fail to fall back asleep. Just goes to show you what a bad idea it is to drink a large glass of water before bed. I don't know how you regular people do it. I mean, I've already accomplished more this morning than I did all day yesterday. I've read the Bible. I've done yoga. I cooked breakfast! I took a shower! Incredible. I may just go back to sleep in another hour or so and see what's in store for me tomorrow.

Anyway. On the walk to Misha's this morning I realized that the lining of my homemade laptop case is basically the same pattern as my new favorite scarf. For any of you that don't know me, that means I love flowers, teal, lime green and hot pink. Even at 8AM.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment