Saturday, October 2, 2010

Farmer's Market & internet

So, in an attempt to keep people from camping out, Misha's turns off their internet until 4PM on Saturdays. Pretty brilliant if you ask me. Of course, this meant I needed a new place to check my email. So I went on the hunt. At Uptowner café I had decided to buy an OJ and a breakfast bagel when I found out they didn't have internet. At Starbucks I wanted a Naked juice when I found out you had to pay for internet. At Dunkin Doughnuts: Breakfast bagel & coffee. At this pita restaurant, I didn't even make it in the door before I found out. So....I'm at Subway. Hey, at least they have Diet Coke.

Also went to Old Town's farmers market today. I feel like maybe it is a good thing that I am living in a city where it is easier to buy a Honeycrisp apple than use internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment