Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rainy day in Old Town

Hey team,
 I have been busy! Training for Apple went really well... now I'm doing in-store training. Everyone at the Clarendon branch is really fun and energetic. As soon as I get my whereabouts and actually understand what I'm doing, this group is going to be fantastic. There's a few Spanish speakers, a comic book lover, a ton of gay guys and some big personalities. I think I'm going to fit right in. 

 Halloween came and went. I went to a college party w/ my amazing roommate Karissa:


 I was a unicorn (awesome costume idea courtesy of Amanda Espy) and he was a Somali pirate. Karissa and I have been getting to know one another and I'm learning all about his Kenyan background, which has been fascinating. He grew up on the coast and learned English in school. He's been in the US for like a decade or so now and he teaches Swahili! So cool. 

 Anyway, there is more to tell, but I'll save that for later. 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment